Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Triple Easel Card

With having yesterday off my whole week is going to be screwy! LOL

Jerry, the sales person that works for us, got married one year ago today!
He asked me if I would make a card for him to give to his wife, Kara.
I wanted to do something a bit special...
so I decided to try a triple easel card.

This is about half way done...I wanted to take a few pictures of the steps I took
but once I started I got on a roll...

The center is a poem that Jerry wrote himself....
I made it into a flip over so we could put a second poem he wrote inside...


The image is the "Truth Angel" from Crafts and Me.
I printed it twice to surround the poem.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid.
I really like how this turned out...not bad for my first try!
HUGS

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Art With No Boundries                                           Anything Goes
Hooked On Crafts                                                  Flowers
Wild Orchid Challenge                                            Anything Goes

8 comments:

Roxann said...

Wowzer, Kim, this is fantastic! Whoever receives this card will be thrilled!
Hugz,
Roxann

Kate said...

WOW! Kim this is just absolutely Gorgeous. I love this fold very unique. Stunning card all around.

Hugs,
Kate

Roxann said...

Just saw you card at G's and I love it! That is one of my favorite images of hers.

Regan said...

Breath-taking, Kim! Gorgeous flowers! What a sweet anniversary gift idea! You executed it brilliantly! I'm sure it was a huge hit! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Chris / CS Designs said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Shelby said...

Wow girl! That's a lot of work, but it looks absolutely stunning.

Shelby

Ellis said...

Stunning card you have made! =)
Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
Hugs, Elenor DT

CTgirl said...

Quite impressive!
I like the way the personal poems - it is such a lovely way to display them!
Thanks very much for sharing your project with us at Art With No Boundaries!
Do visit us again!
Rene DT