Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Anything But A Card

Today Sassy is sponsoring
and the theme is
Anything But A Card!

Here is what I made...


I used Ariel Pinup from the latest release.
Colored her with Copics and stickles!
The shell is a silhouette file from Sandra's.
The little doo dads are mostly from K and Co.
I added netting and frantage color fragments for the ocean floor!
I added a doo hickey to the back of the shell to help support it..making
it more like a frame...the turtle was so heavy that it kept flopping!
I really like how this turned out.
No clue what I am going to do with it!

I would love to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft My Life                                           Anything But A Card
ABC Challenge                                        O is for Open
Cupcake Inspirations                               Photo...at the beach
 

8 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, how spectacular!!! Stunning coloring and love that shell shape.

Kate said...

Absolutely Stunning my friend, Love the details.

sparklingblackrose said...

Wow Kim this is incredible! Thank you so much for joining my challenge :-) Elaine-xxx- All Crafts Challenge

Taniaj Scott said...

great project, its beautiful. Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge Hugs Tania (GDT) xx

MommyScraps said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim! LOVE it!! :)
-Adina (Your SSD sis!)

Indy said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
{hugs}
Debbie

May said...

WOW...Stunning project..The detail is amazing... Simply Gorgeous work... Thank you for joining us at All Crafts Challenge...Hugs May x x x

Natalie Laurijssen said...

Gorgeous card, just love all the details. Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation with us at ABC Challenges!
X - Natalie - X