Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

LATE LATE LATE

OK I made a card for Fabulous Freebie Friday BUT because of one of my wonderful migraines I did not get to finish, photo or post when I wanted too! ARG But that is the story of my life! Today is a better day and the pain is about gone. WHEW!

Anyhoo here is the card that I made for the SSD FFF...

I used the latest freebie (hope you got it!) Vampire Vanessa! Ain't she a bad a$$. I used some stickers (web and spiders) from Jolee's, paper from Martha Stwart pad, sticky ribbon from recollections, and added some lace at her belly!

Truthfully, I really like how this card turned out. I usually will tear apart my card but this one I like! Hope you do too! If you missed the FFF make sure you join us at PCP now...and next Friday! You're going to love it! AND there is going to be a PAR-TAY when we hit 500!!!

These are the challenges I would like to enter:

2 Sisters                                Halloween
Challenge up your life             Halloween
Drunken Stampers                 Halloween
One Stop Craft Challenge      Anything Goes
Wee Memories                      Halloween
Fussy and Fancy Friday         Halloween


8 comments:

THERESA said...

This is so super, i am totally daft when it comes to halloween, never sure what to do..lol
lotsa luv

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the bats across the middle of the background paper--it's fabulous! :)

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Fabulous Halloween card. love that sparkly web.thank you for joining us at wee memories this week

Regan said...

Love it, Kim! The lace on her shirt is a fabulous touch! Love the paper and the stickers are so fun! Glad you are feeling better and late is the new punctual! Don't worry about it! lol :)
{hugs}
Regan

Sara I. said...

Wow, you knocked this outta the park!! LOVE the glittery spider webs and fab netting you added!! The script bg dp and spiders are perfect!! ~hugs

Ellis said...

Really cool card, just joined Sassy Studeio Designs at PCP! =)
Hugs, Elenor

StephC said...

Very cool image. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

Trees said...

Awesomely spooky card! Thanks so much for sharing this with Wee Memories this week! We hope to see you again in our next challenge! :)