Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"What's Cooking!"

It's time for the next challenge at CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge!
This time the theme is "What's Cooking"
I got to use the cute "Bailey With Honey" image from Sew Many Cards!

Because I am in a harvesty mood I went with more fall colors...
even though this is actually a b-day card!


I colored the image with copics, added some flowers from Oriental Trading Co,
paper from my October Taylored Expression kit,
brads from my stash, and cut up leaves from my Martha Stewart punch!
Here is a close up and a picture of the inside. The sentiment is also part of the freebies this challenge!


I hope you have fun and cannot wait to see what creations you come up with!
See you on the flip side!



 

6 comments:

Kate said...

This is so Adorable Kim. I also love how the inside of your card is decorated. Looks Awesome my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Charlene said...

Oh Kim this card is too adorable! I totally love the fall colors for it and the way you colored him...just fabulous. I have never heard of Taylored Expressions...I think I have to see if any of our craft stores sell them cause those dp's are beautiful. And I love the way you finished the inside of the card. Hugs and Stuff ~ Char

Sara I. said...

Awww, this is just too cute !! LOVE the papers and the design is fabulous!! The banners behind the image are awesome!

Ellis said...

Lovely card you made, thanks for the inspiration! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Made by Mandy said...

Love this cute little bear and you did a fab job with him.

Love Mandy xxx

Shelby said...

Love love the papers you've used and of course you've color the cutie up to perfection!

Shelby