Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Snow Flakes Are Falling!

Only for the latest challenge at
Scrapper's Delights!
This weeks challenge is brought to us by
Miss Janice!
The wonderful and talented owner and artist of Scrapper's Delights!
And the theme is
Snowflakes!
 
Here is what I came up with...
 
 
 
I used one of the Stargazer Girls.
There is actually a lot of sparkle and glitter on this card!
I just could not get the angle just right!
I created it all digitally, printed it, and added some glitter!
Please check out the Challenge Blog for all the details
and the winner of the last challenge!
 
Last week was a rough week...
ending with the horrible tradegy that occurred in CT.
My heart goes out to each of those families.
My Christmas wish is to send healing thoughts to each of them.
 


3 comments:

Robin said...

Just beautiful Kim! I love the placement of the snowflake and the papers you chose. Hugs, Robin

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Fantastic papers resulted in super cute card!

Sara I. said...

Love, love, love those papers and that image. Absolutely adorable card! Sorry that you had a rough week - hoping that this week will be a bit better for you. xxxx