Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Girl Power!

Hi everyone!
Hope you are doing great!
Today Sassy is sponsoring
the theme is girl power!
 
 
I used Evanora...
I really like the pink and black contrast but
if I would have seen how she blends in with the pink back ground
I think I would have switched the papers around!
I colored here with copics, added Wild Orchid flowers
and the papers are Paris girl!
 
 
This is the inside sentiment.
I love powerful and uplifting sentiments...
this suits me right now.
If you give up you never know what was supposed to happen.
 
Happy Creating!
HUGS
Kim
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

 Penny's Paper Crafty                                       Girl Power
Crafty Sentiments                                            Girl Power
Inky Chicks                                                      Anything Goes
Part Time Tuesdays                                         Anything Goes



5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card, I love the pink and black combo it looks so dramatic and striking! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments and look forward to seeing your work again! Good luck! Susan x

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, this is so beautiful! Love her in pink. Great background papers and added flowers.

Diane said...

Oh wow Kim what a fabby do card !! Such a pretty card with so much meaning !! Thanks ever so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx

Carol said...

Beautiful girly card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Laurian said...

What a fabulous card Kim!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugz
Laurian