Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Freestying!

Today is the freestyle hop at

I love the freestyle hop...
ok I actually love the new release hop too! :)

Here is the project I made using one ot the



I kept it real simple this time around.

Now for the hop order!

You should have started at the...

Scrapper's Delights Paper Craft Blog
http://scrappersdelightspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

And this is the last stop!

I really hope you enjoyed the projects the ladies created!
I am so in awe of the talent that they each possess!
I look forward to seeing what they do each hop!

As always!
Happy Creating!
HUGS

Kim
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs                                  Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge                          Anything Goes
Crafts and Me                                            Anything Goes
 
 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a Wonderful Image, Kym, such pretty colours used too, and I love her hair, so shiny looking, xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

wow this is a great layout. Love the colors you have used.

Unknown said...

An amazing card Kym ,so talented
Susan xx

Kate said...

Too cute, love her hair.

Joanie said...

Lovely CAS card, sometimes simple can be so effective.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes. Hope to see you again soon.

Shelby said...

Great card and love how you've done the sentiment.

Shelby

Crafting by Designs said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
Doris