Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Freestyle Blog Hop

Welcome to the last stop of the
Scrapper's Delights Freestyle Blog Hop
You should have arrived here from Valou's blog
(the entire list is below!)
Well,
I must say I am completely ashamed of myself...
I did not get anything done for this hop!
Last week we started moving my daughter into her "new" room
after my step-son moved out to go to college!
AND
I got to expand my craft room.
But other than getting stuff moved around, my computer set up
and the cabinets in the garage emptied...ok that is alot
but the point is I can't find the top of my craft table,
my paper, my knifes or anything else.
We may have started last week but on Thursday I went down
with a migraine, worked on the rooms Sunday and then worked
at my other job on Monday and today (Tuesday) I have been trying to organize...
So sorry,
I have nothing.
I figured I would show some of the projects I have done over the years...





 
These are just a few that I have made over the past few years...
You can find them all in the store.
Hope you enjoyed my projects
and enjoyed the hop.
Here is the entire list in case you missed any!
 
Jodi

Carolyn

Heather W


Kelly M

Laurie

Leona

Valerie

 
 
Happy Creating!
HUGS
 
Kim


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant cards hun, hope you migraine has improved xxx

Kate said...

You have been busy. Hope your feeling better my friend. Beautiful Creations though like always.