Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

DTBST #201 Happy Veteran's Day!


Don't you just love Thursday!
One day closer to Friday and 
Sassy Studio Design's next challenge!

This week we are preparing for
Veteran's Day
which is next Monday!
The challenge is to create a project using either colors of your country,
a project for a military person or a project using a SSD military image.

Here is what I made using Navy Sailor Honey


I have great respect for our military;
both retired and enlisted.
I think it takes alot to go through what they have.
My great uncle was in the military...
fought in World War II
oh so many years ago...
My mom actually has the telegram of when he went MIA.
It was crazy to see it and know that he was fighting for us as a country
and died fighting...never to be brought home.
And there have been way too many that did not come home.

I hope you enjoy all the projects that the DT came up with...
you can check them out here.

Happy Veteran's Day
Happy Creating!
HUGS

Kim

1 comment:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kim, this is so cute! I love everything about it. That paper is perfect and those added charms are so cool. Amazing coloring too.