Followers

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prom Frames!

FINALLY!!!!

Here are three of the 12 x 12 Fram-age's that I made
using my daughter's prom picture..
I made one for her...


I made the frame for the photo using my silhouette, texture paste and 
the doily stencil, flowers and some thickers numbers.

This is the one I made for her boyfriend...

I tried to make it a bit more masculine going with the
red and black. The frame that the picture is on is a wooden one
that I picked up from Michael's, some chipboard film strip and 
texture paste with the splotches stencil.

And this one is for her boyfriend's mom...
Not knowing her decor I tried to keep it simple.
There is white stucco and black texture paste using the 
damask stencil, chipboard dangle that I heat embossed and of course a few flowers.
The frame the picture is on is the inside or leftover of Jenna's frame!

Hopefully I can get the other frames that I made posted in a few days.



No comments: