Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I See Red!

I know all of you are at the edge of your seat waiting for the next challenge by Guylou's Inimitability, so without further ado...red...to go along with Valentine’s Day, all you have to do is have red on your card or project.  How easy is that, we’re talking just using a color…no other rhyme or reason, just red.  Most of your cards you use red on anyway for Valentine’s Day so get to it!
The random winner will get not only a digi for winning but will get to be a guest designer and get another digi for that next challenge. How cool is that 2 digis just for entering a card you would have made anyway!
I have to say that I am one of the lucky ones that got to play with one of  Guylous new digis; CUPID. Now when you think cupid you think the little cute cherub with the adorable chubby cheeks; well this is cupid is for all of women out there who like to take charge! Here is what I made with her:

I used metallic watercolors for the actual digi stamp with             copic E00 for the skin. The small strips I made myself                   with different love words.  I really like how she stands out.             





























You really should check out everyone on the Design Team cause you know they all came up with something kick.. Also make sure you check out our guest designer; Charlene at:   http://charlenescardcreations.blogspot.com/ 
You have until the 3rd of February to get this done....but hey the sooner the better. The challenge closes at 10 pm eastern time. Guylou’s Inimitability Blog 
































8 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

I absolutely loooooooove those silvery wings, and golden hair!!!! I have never seen metallic watercolor before and I really like the effect they make...I will have to look for them. Great job on the word strips too; everything is well balanced. Beautiful card!!
Cheers!
Guylou

Brenda said...

Kim, I love it!! I love how you painted her with that metallic watercolor. Just gorgeous!! Love that you made your own paper. Did you stamp or do that on the computer. It is very cool!! Great design! Great card!

Tracy S said...

Wow girl! Love the metallic watercolors on her.. Did not know they existed but love the look.. also love the pp you made! Awesome design as well.

Charlene said...

I LOVE the way you colored this image...the wings and her hair really stand out! And the word strips are a really unique idea...and of course you didn't forget the heart for her to shoot! Great card.

Trina said...

What an awesome job you did! I so love her glittery-ness, and that paper that you made is way too good...

Carmen said...

I loke the shiney lool of the image. Your card is very nice!

dale said...

Fabulous job. Love how she shines/sparkles. Love the word strips also. great job on the challenge!

Sara I. said...

I love the little blocks on the bottom separated by that heart - and of course, love her wings! So awesome :)