Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Goodbyes are never easy
and this one's especially hard.
Because you mean so much to us
and this just breaks our hearts.
We have been friends it seems forever
and now you are gone for good.
Heaven is the lucky place
because it's now where you call home.
Goodbye our friend
We will see you again.

On Thursday, January 6th we lost a very good friend, Lou Vukovich. He worked for our company for 16 years, I have known him for 12. He was a good person that passed away way too young. He was very dedicated to his church and to his family. He was not married, he was waiting for the right girl. He was only 43. Tomorrow we are having his funeral services at the church he helped build.

7 comments:

Gina K said...

Sending hugs, thoughts, and prayers to you and the family. I'm so sorry for your loss, Kim.

THERESA said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time of loss !! LUG

Brenda said...

Kim, sorry I missed this post. Sorry to hear about your friend. Thoughts and prayers for his family! And for you, his friend!

Tracy S said...

Thoughts and prayers for you, your DH and Lou's family. *hugs*

Sara I. said...

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss...praying that in time peace and comfort will come to you both. Big ((hugs))

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Sorry I missed this post! It is very hard to loose a friend and my heart aches for you and your husband. You have been in my prayers.

Charlene said...

I'm so sorry that I missed this post Kim...my thoughts and prayers continue for you, your dh and Lou's mom...may He hold you in his grace and ease your sorrow.