Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

CDAC Challenge!

Guylou's Inimitability is sponsoring the Other Themed Challenge called The Three B Girly Girl Recipe Challenge at CDAC. So go check it out...there is an adorable freebie that happens to have found it's way onto my card! This is a recipe challenge so you have a few things that need to be added to your project! You gotta have bows, buttons and bling! Here is my card:

I hand stamped the background, colored her with copics and added silver for the sparkler! I wasn't sure how that would come out but it seems to work!

3 comments:

Gina K said...

Cute, Kim! That paper is perfect and I love the flourishes. Just a really great card!

Charlene said...

Oh my gosh Kim...this card is fantabulous!!! The colors are so perfect for that adorable image of Guylou's. Love your handstamped bg paper and your wonderful pearls and rhinestones embellishments look like fireworks on thier own! And your coloring of her...marvelous girl!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

I just love this card!! So festive and beautiful!!! Did I say how much I love it? LOL!! Thiiiiiiiiis much!!! :)
Cheers!
Guylou