Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jenna's Winter Formal

Hiya everybody!
Hope you are having a great weekend.
My in-laws have been here since Tuesday and we have been having a wonderful time.

Last night was Jenna's first high school dance.
She was a bit ervous at first...had a few butterflies going on.
But after a few minutes and the first song started she was fine!
Here are a few pictures:




I think she looks beautiful!
Dave gave her a hard time about her "boyfriend", but what are dad's for!

3 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

What a beautiful young lady!!! The dress is fabulous!!! I hope she had a great time and her boyfriend behaved! Wink! Wink!
Hugs!
G

Kate said...

She looks gorgeous and I absolutely love her dress. I hope she had an amazing time. My mom never let me go to any school dances so I missed out on all of that including prom.

Hugs,
Kate

Sara I. said...

O.M.G!!!! Kim she is the spitting image of you and so gorgeous!!!! LOVE, love, love her dress and those peep holes shoes are absolutely adorable and the perfect shoe for that dress!!! Hope she had a fabulous time and Dave didn't give the guy too hard of a time ;) xx