Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Birthday Day!

I am 39 years young today. It is going ok so far. Dave sent me roses and balloons to me at work. They are beautiful. Surprise surprise my daughter called me at 5:30 this morning. Wasn't sure if she was going to remember.
We got mom moved this past weekend. Dava and Brandon rented a truck on Friday and moved the big stuff and on Sunday Dave, Tyler and I helped her move the rest. Got a lot of it organized for her; all she will have to do is unpack...the boxes are near where they are supposed to go. Hopefully that makes it easier for her.
I didn't get one thing done as far as crafting goes. I am hoping I will get back into the swing of things this week and get some stuff posted on here! I received a gift card to Micheals from my sis. So I will get to go shopping! FUN FUN FUN.
I am finally getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow! Only 3 weeks late. I have had to put it off 3 times. So I am excited about that. It's gotten so long on top. So I need it! Maybe I will post a picture!

1 comment:

Tracy S said...

HAPPY belated birthday!! Shopping is always fun when it involves other people's money..lol