Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Card

Here is a card that I finally finished! I made the actual card and did the sentiment but couldn't decide what image to use. So the other day I was going through my sheets of printed, but not colored digi images and saw this little girl! I absolutely love the image. It is "Little Rapunzel" by Elisabeth Bell. I did a bit of changing...I didn't want the flowers on her shirt so I did remove them when I printed it. She reminds me of my Jenna when she was about 4. Still sweet and innocent. It makes me think of a story...we went to a resturant for Mother's Day. It was myself, my husband; Dave, Jenna, my mom and Dave's parents. Anyway the waitress comes up and takes our drink order and Jenna just orders water. After a while she comes back and takes our food order and Jenna tells her she doesn't want anything. Well the waitress asks her why not? and Jenna replies I don't have any money. It was just so matter of fact and so cute. Oh to have those days back. Anyone with teenagers wishes the same thing! Here is my card! Hope you like it!






Copics: 
Pants: B97, B95, B93 Shirt: V15, V09, V17  Sash: BG32, BG15
Skin: E000, E00, E11  Hair: E33, E99, YR21  Misc: G07, G14, YR07, Y000


4 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Sooo pretty!! I love that image by Elisabeth Bell. She always have such cute image and fun to colour too! Whoever will get this card will be very happy. I sympathize with you, I raised two teenagers and we are now entering the adult phase which is not much easier for them. :( I wish it was.
Hugs!
Guylou

Tracy S said...

This is soooo pretty Kim! That stitching just puts it over the top. Love the design and the sentiment/image combo is awesome.
I really love Elizabeth Bell too.

Sara I. said...

Kim - this is truly beautiful!!! I love the soft pretty hues of blues, purples and greens - your coloring is simply fabulous! The stitching adds that perfect something and the sentiment in that font is to die for- all the way around fabulous card!

Charlene said...

Kim this is beeeeaaaaauuuuutiful! That image is just way too adoarable...and great coloring of her. The colors and patterns that you chose to go with her are absolutely perfect (even if you did choose the colors and patterns first lol). And what a wonderful sentiment...love your stitching by the way...something that I will have to try one day lol.