Followers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NEW Old Card!


I thought I had already posted this card but looking back NOPE I DIDN’T.  For those of you who know me know that I love my dogs. They are my babies. And a few months ago my female, Zilla, ended up with a hematoma in both of her ears. I won’t go into all the gory details but the “3 week” time frame turned into almost 11 weeks. She had surgery on her right ear once and left ear twice. To get to why I am posting this…I made a card for my vet. Here it is….
 The digi is one from Bugaboo. Such a cute little rottie. Hope you like it!

Hugs!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great card Kim. Sorry that your dog went through so much though!! I love those papers!!

Star said...

What a fabulous card! So...what happened to the furbaby? Is she ok???!?

Charlene said...

This is a fantastic card Kim...I have been meaning to do the same thing for our Vet's office. The dp that you have is too cute and works so well with that adorable image. And that little bone embellishment is sweet...great coloring too...bet your vet's office was thrilled to receive this.

Two Dogs and a Book said...

What a cute, cute card!!! I am so happy that Zilla is feeling better now. I am sure your vet loooved this card!
Cheers!
G