Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Card Another Challenge!

Ok I have been on a roll making, finishing and photographing cards lately. It actually feels good, having a sense of accomplishment! It seems like sometimes I will start a card following a sketch or "lifting" a design that I have seen then it will set on my table until I get in the groove and get it done. I also seemed to have gotten into the mood for Elisabeth Bell images. I absolutely love her images. I have most of her digital images and have been collecting her rubber stamps as well. I am waiting patiently for tomorrow when her new "Peekers" set comes out.




  I kept this card pretty simple. Wanting the image to really stand out. This is the second card I made with "Little Best Friends". The first one was a card for my sisters b-day. And I colored us looking like we did when we were kids..but this card with the blue papers I decided to make then little blondies!
Above of course is a close up and right next door is the inside. I am sure some of you are asking yourself "What in the heck is that next to the card???" Well that is a "Wally" He is kicking back in has favorite adirondack chair waiting for the Sox to play! LOL

Hope you are doing great today! HUGS!

I entered this card in the For Fun Challenge and Digistamps4joy

7 comments:

Star said...

This is so cute!!! Your coloring is fabulous, and that image is just adorable. =D Go Sox! (Unless they're playing the Twins, of course. LOL!)

Charlene said...

Oh my goodness this is just too cute Kim! Those little girls are so adorable and you have colored them so wonderfully. Love that you gave them blonde hair as it reminds me of my sister and me (although she is a few years older than me). The card is so dainty and feminine...love it! As to the baseball teams...I'll stay neutral since you and Starla are both friends lol. You aren't on my rotation for comments, but I thought that I'd pop in and say see your card and thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy International Children's Day Challenge anyways! lol

Hugs ~ Char DS4J DT

Two Dogs and a Book said...

My! My! My! This is such a beautiful and fun card! That image is sooo precious!!! Love it!!!!
Cheers!
G

Sara I. said...

this is simply GORJUSS!!! love all the monochromatic blues - your coloring of the ocean is amazing! love the dot technique on the sand and that button/ribbon combo is just the perfect little touch!

Brenda said...

What a darling card Kim. Fabulous design!!
Hugs~Bren

Christine said...

Your card is adorable. The girls remind me of the Coppertone Baby - the cutest commercial ever! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week.

Star said...

Also......Thanks for playing with us at Digistamps 4 Joy! I hope to see you in our next challenge as well. =D

xx Star