Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can You Follow A Recipe???

Can you follow a recipe??? Well I have one for you! I am the lucky one who got to choose the challenge for this week at Guylou's Inimitability! So I decided to go with a one, two, three challenge....so you need to have 1 lace or ribbon.....2 pieces of decorated paper....and 3 or more pieces of bling....(I chose to add the or more because sometimes it is hard to stop with the bling) So it is as easy as 1, 2 ,3! Now get to it.
Here is a bit of inspiration for you from me!



Make sure you check out the DT blogs to see what each of them have created! They are listed to your left! I am sure you will be insipred beyond belief! Leave them some love.

Now for the deets:
A random winner will be selected from all the qualifying entries. Please make sure you follow our Challenge Guidelines listed on the challenge site here. The winner will be awarded a $5 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.
 
You will have until July 28th, 10:00 pm to enter your cards or projects. One entry per participant, please. Be sure to add the link to your entry and not your whole blog as this makes it much easier on the team to find your creations. Thanks for participating!

8 comments:

Charlene said...

Can I follow a recipe? Ahhh...not really....I always seem to add something extra in it lol. This is a great challenge that you've come up with...I may even be tempted to try and "follow the recipe"! I love the layout you used with Leah...and that wonderful dp. You colored Leah beautifully and that little bit of lace you used is a fabulous accent. Hugs ~ Char

Trina said...

Well, I think you followed your own directions perfectly! Love the blues on this! And I love how you colored Leah! I never know where to stop coloring when I know I'm going to cut something in a circle... I like your way!!

Brenda said...

Awesome. I love how you cut out Leah. Great challenge. Great card! Love the design, the papers, the coloring. Gorgeous!
Hugs~Bren

Sara I. said...

Lovin' the way you cut her and accented her with a scalloped circle!!! What a fabulous idea! The papers are gorgeous and the lace is perfect with it!! Looks like you're wearing the Copic Queen crown today ;) ~hugs

Carmen said...

Thank you for hosting the challenge Kim. It was a fun! I like your card! It's with my favorite paper from MME.

Star said...

This is just too adorable! I love your dps! =D

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Kim... What a beautiful card! I love that you cropped the image to concentrate on Leah and the cup of coffee!! Thanks for such a fun challenge!!
Cheers!
G

Gina K said...

I love recipe challenges! Your card is great. The papers are fabulous and I like how you just used a portion of the image.