Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 Projects For Scrapper's Delights

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
Very quiet and warm here in AZ.
Trying to be patient for Baseball season to start! LOL

Anyway I am not here to talk about baseball...
that will be when the RED SOX are winning! HA HA

Here are two projects that I finally finished using
The first one is using one of the latest anime characters
The second is using a new and old image...
Everything I used on these two cards
are from my stash...I am trying to use up some
of the stuuf I have accumulated over the years before
I start in with some of the newer stuff...yeah we shall see how long that lasts!
There are so many things on sale in the store so check that out...
and the next challenge should be starting soon!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend and shall write soon!
HUGS!!!

2 comments:

Stampers Delights said...

Cute projects Kim!
Thank you for sharing them with us all love Janice XXXX

Robin said...

Hi Kim. I want you to know that I think you are very talented. Your cards and projects are just stunning. I left you an award on my blog http://robins-reflections.blogspot.com/. If you accept this award leave me a note. Thanks.