Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Wow do I feel old! My lovely niece Brittany turned 20. I remember when she was first born. My mom and I flew to Florida when she was about 2 months old. So to now see her hit the big 2-0 it shows how time flies! Living this far from my sister and her family is hard, I missed out on a lot of their milestones, but even with that distance we are close. Maybe more so because we don't live down the street, there is no time to fight! LOL

I was lucky enough to see Brittany graduate. AND my sister had me make Brittany an album of her life for her graduation present. I think she really liked it. Here are some pictures of my darling niece and of course her card!




 

I used the Sassy Studio Designs Denim Skirt image. I didn't want to just put happy b-day so I typed a bunch of words that I felt represented her and cut it to fit.


 

Here's a close up 
and the inside



 
The papers are from K&Co Confetti pack and I used my new prismacolor markers.
 



1 comment:

Brenda said...

Kim this card is gorgeous!! I love your coloring with your new markers!! I love your paper choices and design of the card. So pretty. I know she will love it!
hugs, Bren