Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

May Flowers Challenge


Hey. Hey. Hey! I hope today finds you in a great mood…and if it doesn't I hope this gets you into one!

We are starting a new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability today and Bren is our host! Bren is not only a great person but she is a wonderfully talented artist so check out her blog here. The new challenge it is a element challenge with a twist of a specific color palette….or is it a color palette with a twist of a specific element? HMMM No matter how you spell it you gotta have this color palette:



 Aren't they wonderful colors?
Now for the twist..you have to add a flower! At least one but I would say more the merrier…flowers always come in a bunch!

Here is my take on it!




I did add a little bit of a darker pink on my project to offset the darker green! I used Louise is Moving for my image and I am planning on giving this card to my daughter! Yes, she is moving back home after 19 long months. Her official move in date is the 26th of May…the day she "graduates" from 8th grade! So a big WAHOO for me! Sorry to digress…my papers came from a Close to My Heart kit that I bought ohhhh so many years ago! I colored Louise with Prismacolor markers but for the life of me I can't find where I wrote what I used...so typical me! LOL
Make sure you check out the design teams blogs (they are on the left) and get all the pertinate information here on Guylou's blog.

HUGS

5 comments:

Tracy S said...

So cute!! I love the image you used for the occasion. She is perfect!Love the design and the bling!

Sara I. said...

Soooo pretty Kim!! Love the papers and that sweet butterfly! The bling is awesome!!

Brenda said...

I love it!! Thanks for the kind words chica!! I love your card. Love your papers and design! Gorgeous!! Oh yeah and all that bling! Fab!!
hugs, Bren

Gina K said...

Great colors, Kim, and I am doing the happy dance for you! How exciting that she's coming home!!!! Yay!!!

Christina said...

perfect design, good painting.
=============
webdesign