Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

CDACPC-15

"Hey, Hey BooBoo"
"Oh, bother"
"But Yogi, the ranger's not going to like it"

So have you figured the theme for this week's
CDAC Progressive Challenge yet?

You guessed it!
It's all about bears!

I got to create something using Clown Bear
from Pixies Piecings...




I colored this little guy with copics and added smooch on his crown.
The bees are from Favorite Findings (bought at Joanns).
The flowers are from Oriental Trading
The papers and the ribbon came form my Taylored Expressions kit!

You know the drill....
link your project up at the CDAC site and have fun!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I want to enter this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

Kate said...

So Adorable. I love the inside too. Have a Great Week.

Hugs,
Kate