Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

FFF I Dream of Jeanie!

“Yes, Master”
No, I have not been taken over!
But Jeanie has!
Don’t you just love this week’s freebie from the FFF by SSD on PCP?
She is beautiful!
And only free for 24 hours
The theme is the same as last week:
Leather & Lace, Tassels & Tulle, Fringe & Fabric
Here is what I made:



inside


I used tulle for her pantaloons and the tassel is from
the ends of one of my Christmas table runners!

The papers are from Heirloom Stack by DCWV.
I colored her with copics.
And the flowers were from my stash!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Colour Create Challenge                                       Yellow Blue and White
Paper Crafting Journey                                          3 or more patterend papers
Oozak                                                                  Anything Goes

4 comments:

Kate said...

Your card is just super gorgeous on this one love all the added embellishments and the colors you choose. Nice touch on the tulle for her pants.

Hugs,
Kate

Star said...

Oooh, she's so beautiful girl! I just LOVE all the sparkle and shimmer, and your layout is AMAZING! I am just in awe of you... HUGS!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Great card! I love all the sparkle you added.

Charlene said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!!! Holy Hannah but this card is gorgeous! Loving all that glitter and the whole set up of it. And that pp that you used for the medalion goes with this image so wonderfully. Oh man every time I look there is more to capture the eyes...those flowers are beautiful...did you make them or buy them?