Followers

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Early Bird Gets The Worm!

WHEW...these long weekends make me tired! You try and try to cram everything into it and then you end up doing nothing! LOL Lucky me I have tomorrow off to accomplish all I did not get done today!

I finally finished my project for the first CDAC Progressive Challenge of September. The theme was back to school and the images were adorable. I chose to use the bookworm image by Jens Digi Stamps. I thought he was so cute. I duplicated him a few times and added a saying and made it into a bookmark! I am forever losing my bookmarks...kinda like one sock every time you do laundry...I don't know where it goes but it is gone!

ANYWHO here is my little project!

I used Copics to color my little guys and just tied a ribbon on the top! I may laminate it...not sure yet!

I am going to enter this into the CDAC Progressive Challenge! (of course) and here are a few others I would like to enter:

Critter Sketch Challenge Blog--Anything Goes
Paper Pretties--Primary Colors

9 comments:

Priscilla said...

Too cute... Love this idea.. Thanks of playing CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Donna Moore said...

This is just about the cutest thing ever! I love your bookmark along with the saying!! Your colors are so perfect for a back to school theme, primary colors... hooray!!! I look forward to playing along with you on our challenges, should be loads of fun!!
hugs
donna

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... what a fabulous idea! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge fun at CDAC! This is just TOO CUTE!!

Shelby said...

What a fantastic way to use the image! Love it

Shelby

Melanie said...

Aw super cute, perfect for back to school. Love it!!! Thanks for playing in the CSCB.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a cute bookmark, love all your little bookworms! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Totally fabulous!!! Love it!!!
Cheers!
G

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Just dropping in for a little blog visit. I so love this bookmark!

Made by Mandy said...

Great card Kim, fabulous way of using the image on a bookmark :)

Love Mandy xxx