Followers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's a Haunting Halloween Challenge!

We have a new challenge starting over at Scrapper's Delights...And it is a spoooooky one! There are some great Halloween images that Janice has put together, so get over there and check them out! I got to play around with a few Goth Girl images and here is what I came up with:

This is Sabrina! Isn't she adorable!

And this is Esmeralda and Evelin!
Here is a close up:
Janice has got some great prizes going on with this challenge....so what are
you waiting for....get on over there and check it out.
The challenge will continue until the 31st of October!
Go on git! HUGS!!!

I used copics to color my background on the second card and copics to color the windows on the first.
There was no extra paper on the first just some odds and ends from my stash!
The spider web paper on the second is from Scrapper's Delights and the ghosts are from a sizzix die!


8 comments:

Regan said...

Frightfully fun and creep-tastic! Love them both! What fabulous scenes you've created with these images! Love their names too! Oh, and your purple pumpkin, of course! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Shelby said...

Love both of these cards but Esmeralda and Evelin and too cool! Great coloring on all of the images and Evelin's hair is the best!

Shelby

Kate said...

Love these cards. The images are Awesome and your coloring is amazing.

Hugs,
Kate

Star said...

These are awesome!! How could *I*, lover of all images Goth, not know about this site?!? =D I'm headed over now. Your cards are fabulous and so inspiring...I must shop.

Sara I. said...

Wow, these are spooktacular!!! Fantastic and so creative the scenes you've created! The windows are eerily perfect!

Stampers Delights said...

Kim these are such stunning samples you do my products proud Hun.
Thank you again
Love Janice

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Wow!!! Awesome Halloween cards!! Scary, yet beautiful!!! :)
Cheers!
G

Tracy S said...

great job.. I love the green hair on the one!